Sunday, October 17, 2004

In the Buff

Ok, so u may not guess it by some of my more "provocative" songs, but I'm actually quite conservative and really kind of shy about my body. That's why it's really puzzling to me that I have a nude photo shoot tomorrow! It really just kind of happened out of the blue. I was talking with this really cool photographer (who is also really hot by the way) about my press kit photo. We missed connections and I ended up doing the press kit photo with someone else because it was time sensitive. Then he we started to talking about a project he was doing for a gallery exhibit and it was nudes. He asked and I eventually said yes after I talked to him about it and saw some of his work. He's really quite good and I know they will be tasteful, but still I'm a little apprehensive. What if they come back 2 haunt me at some point? I think I'm just gonna lay down the law tomorrow and say "no dick shots!" Then I should be ok ... right? I can also use some of the pics we shoot for my website and stuff, so that's cool. Do u think I made the right decision?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home